Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with their cardiology hospitalist team. Inpatient experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is required. Candidate should be proficient with admissions, discharges, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Job Highlights include:
- Level-1 trauma center
- Established general medicine hospitalist team of 3 physicians and 11 nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- 7 on 7 off schedule, primarily daytime shifts with some rotating nights
- Team focused NP/PA led service with cardiology co-management model
- High level of autonomy
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/457b, Medical, Dental & Vision & Life Insurance
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area