MDdocjobs. Your Physician,NP, and PA Job Board
- Existing OSHA standards apply to protecting workers from the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
- Signs and symptoms of infection with COVID-19 include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Some people who get the COVID-19 may experience only mild illness. However, the virus can also cause pneumonia, which may be severe.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) believes at this time that symptoms of COVID-19 may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure to the virus.
- It is likely that some person-to-person spread will continue to occur.
- CDC issued a warning notice to avoid all non-essential travel to China. CDC and U.S. Customs and Border Protection have implemented enhanced health screenings to detect travelers with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing when entering the United States.